Get a Medicare Plan with
Insert your information to get you the best Medicare plans in your area. Fast. Easy.
we’re here to all your questions
We’ve helped over 9 million senior people compare their best Medicare coverage options.
You get the same coverage as Original Medicare plus additional benefits from the Medicare Advantage insurance provider when you enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan.
There are many of savings to be had, but here are a handful you might not be taking advantage of right now:
- Your Social Security benefit will be reduced by $144 each month.
$2,500 to spend on dental procedures such as crowns, implants, and dentures.
- $1,000 to spend on vitamins and aspirin at your neighbourhood drugstore
- Hearing aids and batteries cost $2,000
- $300 will be used on eyeglasses and tests.
It’s not simple to learn the ins and outs of Medicare. While Medicare.gov has a wealth of information, there is no real how-to when it comes to determining what is best for you and your lifestyle.
This is where we can help! We put our 20+ years of industry experience to work for you, giving you the peace of mind that you’re getting what you’re entitled to without the hassle.
- Initial Enrollment Period – Most persons can enrol in Medicare Part A, Part B, Part C, and/or Part D for the first time within a seven-month period: three months before, three months during, and three months after they reach 65.
- Special Enrollment Period (SEP) – Certain life circumstances, including as moving or losing current coverage, may qualify you for coverage. You usually have two months to enrol, depending on your circumstances.
- Medicare Part C & D Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) – Every year, from October 15 to December 7, Existing Medicare beneficiaries can take advantage of this time to review and adjust their Medicare Advantage (Part C) and Medicare prescription medication plans (Part D). You cannot utilise AEP to enrol for the first time in Part A and/or Part B. The following year’s coverage begins on January 1st.
- Medicare General Enrollment Period – Every year, from January 1 to March 31, While the majority of individuals will receive Part B coverage when they join in Medicare, this period is allocated for those who did not enrol in Part B when they initially became eligible. Coverage begins on July 1st of the following year.
- Medicare Advantage Open Enrollment Period (OEP) – Every year, from January 1 to March 31, You can change to a different Medicare Advantage plan with or without medication coverage during this period, or move to Original Medicare and join a separate Medicare Prescription Drug plan. You cannot, however, go from Original Medicare to a Medicare Advantage plan, join a prescription drug plan while on Original Medicare, or change from one prescription drug plan to another prescription drug plan while on Original Medicare.